On 4 March 2021 join WRAP's Global Director, Winnow's CEO, Too Good To Go's Co-Founder, the Sustainable Restaurant Association's MD and a keynote speech from UKHospitality's CEO Kate Nicholls OBE, as well as our business panel, when we’ll unlock all the benefits of reducing wasted food. In a special interactive webinar for Food Waste Action Week we’ll show you:
• Simple tips, tricks and hacks that will help you and your staff reduce wasted food;
• Real-life examples of organisations like yours and the savings they’ve made; and
• An expert panel will discuss the opportunities that are unlocked when we feed people not bins.
2pm Welcome Dr Richard Swannell, Global Director, WRAP
2.10 Prevention Insights Marc Zornes, CEO, Winnow
2.20 Redistribution Jamie Crummie, Co-founder, Too Good To Go
2.25 Implementation Eleanor Morris, Guardians of Grub, WRAP
2.30 Keynote Speech Kate Nicholls OBE, CEO, UKHospitality
2.40 Panel Introduction Juliane Caillouette-Noble, MD, Sustainable Restaurant Association
- Nick Jarman General Manager, OXO Tower Restaurant and Brasserie
- Oliver Rosevear Head of Environment, Costa
-James Taylor Head of Overhead Purchasing and Group Energy and Environmental Manager, The Restaurant Group
-Marc Frankl Director Food & Beverage, Amadeus
3.25 Chair's closing remarks, Dr Richard Swannell
WRAP will share your name and organisation name with the co-hosts of the webinar.
We will be recording this webinar.
Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your Personal Data rights in high regard and take account of these rights. You have the right to object to this processing if you wish, and if you wish to do so please contact firstname.lastname@example.org